Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, June 01, 2020

1 Marine vs 30 Cops - Minnesota Police, Take Note (Marine Wins)

It has been some time, at least 4-5 years, since I have posted here. The events caused by this Plandemic and other recent violations of our civil rights prior to the situation we find ourselves in has re-activated the same fire in my soul that lead me to post here on the regular starting about ten years ago. Old school Hedgers may remember me, newer Hedgers are more than welcome to check out my ancient (2009-20015) posts.

United States Marine Corps. Sgt. Shamar Thomas from Roosevelt, NY went toe to toe with the New York Police Department years ago during our last "crisis". Thomas voiced his opinions of the NYPD police brutality at that time, and it seemed the cops at least listened.

Thomas was a 24-year-old Marine Veteran at the time (2 tours in Iraq), and he he played amateur football/college back then.

Thomas comes from a long line of people who sacrifice for their country: Mother, Army Veteran (Iraq), Step father, Army, active duty (Afghanistan), Grand father, Air Force veteran (Vietnam), Great Grand Father Navy veteran (World War II).

From Sgt. Shamar Thomas:

I took an Oath that I live by.I am NOT anti-NYPD. I am anti-Police Brutality. I am no longer under contract with the USMC so I do NOT have to follow military uniform regulations. I DON'T affiliate myself with ANY GROUPS or POLITICAL ORG. I affiliate myself with the AMERICAN PEOPLE that's it. I REFUSE to affiliate with anything that SEPARATES. There is an obvious problem in the country and PEACEFUL PEOPLE should be allowed to PROTEST without Brutality. I was involved in a RIOT in Rutbah, Iraq 2004 and we did NOT treat the Iraqi citizens like they are treating the unarmed civilians in our OWN Country. No one was brutalized because our mission was to "WIN the hearts and minds", why should I expect anything less in my OWN Country.

Personally, I have been very involved, through my law firm, for years in regards to civil rights/bill of rights/constitutional law/police misconduct and just wanted to put this video of Sgt. Shamar back in the spotlight.

Maybe, just maybe, this post will infect at least one more LAW Enforcement Officer with the strength to do what is right like MPD Officer G Anderson did, sacrificing everything to speak the truth.

More/Video

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sgt Thomas, thank you for your service. Once a marine, ALWAYS a marine.

Semper Fidelis!

Anonymous said...

He was never a marine