Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, May 09, 2020

Tara Reade: 'I'm a Poster Child as to Why a Woman Wouldn't Come Forward'

The "believe women" crowd has been busy smearing, embarrassing, and ignoring Tara Reade the past few weeks, but hopefully they'll find time to watch the full interview with Tara Reade that Megyn Kelly just released.

At the end of the interview, Kelly asked Reade how she would respond to those skeptical of Reade's claim that Joe Biden sexually assaulted her since no other woman has come forward with such a serious accusation against the former vice president.

"I say I think I'm a poster child as to why a woman wouldn't come forward, aren't I?" Reade responded. "If you've been watching any of the social media or the news and seeing how I've been attacked basically on everything about me, it's pretty obvious that if you did have a story to come forward with about Joe Biden, it'd. be pretty daunting, wouldn't it?"

Despite the attacks from so-called advocates of women, Reade says the experience has so far been freeing.

"Even all the smears, it's like ok, bring everything out ... talk terrible things about me. Say ... 'my bankruptcy was posted.' And I want people to know, don't be ashamed if you're poor. Don't be ashamed if your life is messy. That's ridiculous. You should be able to talk about your life. We all have problems, and no one is perfect," Reade said.

More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's called a gotcha, Liberals.

Anonymous said...

She better get armed guards or she will end up like the Clinton files.

Anonymous said...

And she will still vote for him anyway

Anonymous said...

It all depends on if the woman is accusing a republican or democrat. If it's a democrat, no biggie............if it's a republican , hang the bastard.