Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, April 17, 2020

27-year-old coronavirus patient says virus 'tricks you' and comes 'back with a vengeance'

A 27-year-old coronavirus patient described his hellish experience with the virus saying it started with a kink in his neck but only got worse from there.

Cameron Karosis said in a Monday interview with CBSN Boston that what started as a neck ache quickly became a full body ache and a migraine.

"I was trying to get sleep, but the migraine was making it hard to do that," he said in the interview. "And any time I did get sleep, my fever would make me sweat and I would wake up drenched."

Karosis said it took him a while to get the test because his initial symptoms were not enough to qualify for a test until he had his respiratory problems.

More

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kinda like your ex-wifes lawyer.

Anonymous said...

My Doc is sure I had the virus .. she tried to get me a test but only the hospital had them and they thought I wasn’t sick enough... it was 4 weeks of misery! I would feel ok for a day and then it would slam me in the face! I self isolated so I wouldn’t give it to anyone else but I am sure there are people that wak around without a clue that they have it!

Red Pill said...

Yeah, it's the magic virus. It has all the symptoms of every common cold and flu, reoccurs periodically, and makes your liberty and freedom disappear.

Anonymous said...

Liberty and Freedom to do what ? No one has seized your assets home or property yet LOL.
Your free to go walk around in the woods alone. If you were truly free to make a living you'd still be making one at home like many are that have truly taken advantage of the educational opportunities and jobs that Liberty and Freedom has proffered them.

Anonymous said...

Cool, actual evidence - but lets open everything up!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good comment, thanks for the laugh!

Anonymous said...

I tested positive for coronavirus antibodies which means I had the virus ... the only time I felt ill was in October

Anonymous said...

I heard the Diarrhea is the worst part of this virus. It don't even stop with Imodium. When you cough you also let go on the other end.

Anonymous said...

Nothing to see here, open everything back up. But, wear a mask and keep a safe distance if you can. We all are the test mules.

Anonymous said...

Did you get tested in the Wicomico area? When did they test you? Doctors in the Salisbury area keep stating they don't have any "test kits".

Anonymous said...

Now that would be a bad feeling.

Anonymous said...

Same as the Democrats do !!!