Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, March 09, 2020

Why the Left Calls Good People Racist

A few weeks ago, I devoted my column to an article about me published in Newsweek under the headline “Conservative Radio Host Ridicules Anne Frank.” As the full context of my comments in the video made clear, it was a lie.

To its credit, after its editor was notified of this fact, Newsweek changed the headline and made revisions to the article and issued a correction.

Since then, two more smears have been spread about me, one by an official at Purdue University and the other by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, the major source of news in Canada.

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hes not telling me nothing I already don't know the left lies! they hate! they deceive!they are influenced by luciferian principles it's all you need to know!! snakes in the grass!

Anonymous said...

Anyone calls you RACIST?? Tell them you're as RACIST as they are. Watch the confusion in their face.