Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

WATCH: This Video From A Doctor On The Frontline Of The Coronavirus

Dr. David Price, a critical care pulmonologist caring for COVID-19 patients in New York City at Weill Cornell Medical Center, lays out exactly what people need to do to prevent catching the virus, how to know if they have it, and what to do if they get it, in a must-see video posted to social media.

“You may hear a little inflection in my voice like I’m emotional. It’s not because I’m scared. It’s actually the opposite. For the first time in a while, I’m actually not scared,” Price said in the video, now going viral.

“I work at probably the premier hospital in New York City. Our hospital is almost exclusively a COVID-19 hospital, but we’re learning and we know a lot. And what I want you guys to know is that every single day we’re getting better, we know more. And I am confident that the stuff I can tell you today should make you guys feel like when this comes to your community that you don’t have to be scared and that you can protect your family.”

More here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


This video chat from a highly-qualified source is well worth the time to watch.

It answers many questions and allays a lot of fears.