Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, March 12, 2020

All Public Gatherings In State House Canceled

This is to inform you that in light of the COVID-19 outbreak, the Senate President has issued an order that all public gatherings in the State House be canceled from this point forward. This will include my “Evening in Annapolis” that was scheduled for Monday, March 16th.
Thank you to all of you who took the time to RSVP and planned to attend. I will continue to make updates on my Facebook page as necessary, and encourage you to email me at jb.jennings@senate.state.md.us should you have any questions or concerns.

I hope to see you at next year’s event!
Maryland General Assembly | 423 James Senate Office Bldg, 11 Bladen Street, Annapolis, MD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Say it ain't so...

Anonymous said...

Ever notice how the government always protects themselves first? And the hell with the citizens.