Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, February 28, 2020

Tebow Would Rather Be Known for Saving ‘A Lot of Babies’ than ‘Winning the Super Bowl’

Former NFL player Tim Tebow recently said that he would rather be known as someone who saves babies, than for being a Super Bowl champion.

The current Double-A baseball player spoke at a banquet for Kansans for Life and said that his pro-life activism “really does mean a lot more than winning the Super Bowl,” National Rights to Life News reported.

The Heisman Trophy winner related the story about his own mother’s decision not to abort him even though doctors said the pregnancy could “cost her life.”

“You see, my mom 32 years ago had doctors tell her she needed to abort me because if she didn’t, it was going to cost her life,” Tebow said. “And they didn’t even believe that I was a baby. They thought I was a tumor.

“When I was born, they found out the placenta wasn’t actually attached,” Tebow continued. “So, the doctor looked at my mom after 37 years of being a doctor and said, ‘This is the biggest miracle I’ve ever seen because I’m not sure how he’s alive.’… I’m so grateful that my mom trusted God with my life and her life."

More here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes!

Anonymous said...

I like this Tebow guy. He takes a stand for things that are good and righteous. Not that kneeling when our National Anthem is played crap.