Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, February 29, 2020

‘Sex Change’ Isn’t Surgically Possible, My Surgeon Testified in Court

Many people wonder why I’m so outspoken about the madness of prescribing cross-sex hormones and genital mutilation surgery for patients who suffer from the desire to be the opposite sex, known clinically as gender dysphoria.

I speak out because I consulted the “gender experts” when I had gender confusion, and they told me sex change was the only way to get relief.

But they were wrong. I didn’t need sex change—I needed effective psychotherapy to resolve childhood issues.

“Sex change” is pure balderdash. No one can change his or her sex. I have the document saying so.

Here’s how it came about.

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is pathetic to even consider!! They haven't come up with a surgery to change your birth chromosome idiots

Anonymous said...

Sick people. They need more than a sex change......they need a brain change.

LastMohican said...

sometimes it may be warranted to use petty insults towards people, but I don't really think it is in one's very first sentence, do you? (or even at all) surely ppl can take a breath and write intelligent, polite, non-aggressive replies?