Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

'I’ve been working side by side with the president': Former White House doctor touts Trump ties in House race

President Trump's former White House doctor is touting his close ties to D.C. as he pitches himself to Texas voters in the 13th Congressional District.

"I just came from the White House. I’ve been working side by side with the president. I know all the cabinet secretaries. I have their cellphones. I know the chief of staff, the national security adviser," Ronny Jackson, who is running for the House seat currently held by retiring GOP Rep. Mac Thornberry, said at a Harley-Davidson store in Wichita Falls during a candidate forum last week.

"I can pick the phone up, and I can call them," he added. "They’re all friends of mine."

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a sincere and humble guy. 😉