Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Granny Winebox Is Going to Hand This Election to Trump

They Can't Really Be This Stupid, Can They?

There was a time when I used to have nothing but praise for Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s political instincts and acumen, despite the fact that she represented the other side. In her first incarnation as Speaker of the House, Pelosi was extraordinarily shrewd and powerful. She managed to get members of her own caucus to give up their careers for Obamacare.

Her second turn in the job is making me seriously consider that some sort of intergalactic space invader body-snatching may have happened here.

Evidently so drunk that she’s unaware her first attempt blew up in her party’s face, Pelosi is once again going on about investigating President Trump.

When I first read the news I did a double, then a triple take. Then I called several people close to me to make sure I hadn’t recently suffered any head trauma.

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, Scotch tends to impair judgement - it's the drink of choice among the DC Elite so its no wonder fancy Nancy is confused.