Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Drag queens will appear in Super Bowl commercial for the very first time as RuPaul’s Drag Race alumni Kim Chi and Miz Cracker make their historical debut for new Sabra Hummus and tease campaign by attempting to put a football helmet over a VERY large wig

Drag queens are to appear in a Super Bowl commercial for the very first time this Sunday.

Kim Chi and Miz Cracker who appeared on RuPaul's Drag Race will end up making history when they appear in an advert for Sabra hummus on February 2 when the Kansas City Chiefs take on the San Francisco 49ers.

In a teaser for the advert which the company posted onto its YouTube channel last week, Miz Cracker attempts to put on a football helmet over one of her huge wigs.

'I hope this doesn't give me helmet hair,' she says, while Kim Chi watches.

More

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

The biggest crock of liberal in your face crap that I have seen in a great while!

Reinforces why I haven't watched the NFL for a loooong time!

Anonymous said...

🖕NFL

Anonymous said...

Glad I don’t eat hummus....surely won’t eat any after this!!!

Anonymous said...

You got to be kidding - don't have to wonder why football is losing its fans.

Anonymous said...


Sabra, joining the growing list of products which I used to purchase. Why they let the 'woke' idiots is marketing, whether employees or agencies, torpedo their brands is beyond me. But my wallet is my way of voting.

Anonymous said...

Yet another reason to not watch...gave up NFL when those traitors kneeled... don't miss it a bit.

Anonymous said...

Why would any company throw that disgusting bunch of sexual deviates in our faces is beyond me,all it does is cost them customers $$$$.

Anonymous said...

NFL.. national fruit league...stop watching years ago

Anonymous said...

Where is mental health when they need it?

Anonymous said...

I can't understand why anyone still watch's NFL games!
Most of them are America Haters!
Lets see how many of them take a knee!
If not them, their flag squad.
Let's see sits down when the national anthem is played!
I for one will not be watching!

F them!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Won't be watching the game!

Anonymous said...

Because of the insane, idiotic bubble you all live in, you seriously believe the NFL is losing fans and no one is watching. The only people not watching are you morons. There is a potential for a 2-year lockout due to the BILLIONS upon BILLIONS of dollars the league makes.

Anonymous said...

I stopped watching football entirely several years ago - not a great loss in my household. Besides, hockey has always been a lot more fun to watch