Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, December 30, 2019

'My decisions will always be flexible': Ivanka Trump unwilling to commit to stay for second term

Ivanka Trump left open the question of whether she would remain in the White House if her father is reelected to a second term as president.

"I am driven, first and foremost, by my kids and their happiness," Trump, 38, said regarding her post-2020 plans during an interview on CBS's Face the Nation that will air Sunday. "So that's always going to be my top priority. And my decisions will always be flexible enough to ensure that their needs are being considered, first and foremost."

"So they will really drive that answer for me," she said. With her husband, Jared Kushner, Trump has three children: Arabella Rose, 8; Joseph Frederick, 6; and Theodore James, 3. Increasing the child tax credit has been an issue of key importance to her.

More

No comments: