Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, November 18, 2019

Kanye West Announces Christian Music Revolution at Joel Osteen’s Church

Kanye West joined Pastor Joel Osteen on stage at his Lakewood Church on Sunday and said he plans to recruit the best talent in the music industry and release new Christian music every month.

“This music is going to come every month. We dropping that heat. We’re in the studio. God is strengthening our hands,” Kanye West said to the over 17,000 in attendance and the millions watching on live-stream.

“The devil stole all the good producers, the devil stole all the good musicians, all the good artists, all the good designers, all the good businesspeople, and said you’ve got to come work for me,” West said.

“We have writers. We have producers. We’re taking all the most fire producers and bring them back to God,” the Grammy-winner said to the roar of applause.

More

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

Anonymous said...

I feel that's a wonderful thing!

Anonymous said...

Come on revival!

Anonymous said...


I read that the American Bible Society had offered about 1000 free Bibles in support of Kanye's meetings and have gotten over 6000 requests! (One report said 9000)

I sent them a donation. I hope they can keep up.

Anonymous said...

There is a sucker born every minute.

Anonymous said...

Im not to much of a fan of joel. Kanye Why not someone more tied to Jesus then money

Anonymous said...

I think Kanye sses how much Joel is making, and he wants a cut of the action.

Anonymous said...

see how long it lasts?

Anonymous said...

I wonder what Kim Kardashian thinks of Kanye's new Jesus fever?

Anonymous said...

Joel Osteen I'd no more a pastor than I am.

Anonymous said...

Joel Osteen is no more a pastor than I am.