Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, November 11, 2019

Fired CBS Staffer Not Involved, Real Epstein Leaker Says

A CBS News employee who lost her job for allegedly being the whistleblower on ABC News withholding a story on Jeffrey Epstein's sex trafficking told former NBC host Megyn Kelly she did not leak the video as alleged.

And Project Veritas printed an open letter from an ABC News staffer identifying as "Ignotus," claiming "Why I, alone, released the Amy Robach Epstein tape."

Ashley Bianco was fired four days into her job at CBS because ABC News had determined she clipped and saved the hot-mic video in the ABC News computer system.

"Did you leak the tape?" Kelly asked her, for a video published on YouTube. "I did not," Bianco responded. "Not to anyone? At any time?" Kelly replied. "No, never," Bianco said.

Bianco did admit to Kelly she "essentially marked it into the system."

"I was watching the comments while I was at my desk, and I had seen what she was saying, and I went to my manager and said, 'Do you see what she's saying? Does she know that she's on a hot mic?'" Bianco said.

More

No comments: