Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, November 28, 2019

'Cheaters, take heed!' Woman claims Washington Post food critic revealed husband’s affair

An anonymous woman revealed that a photo included in a Washington Post's food critic's review depicted her husband with another woman.

The revelation was made on Wednesday during a weekly online question & answer with the Post’s Tom Sietsema.

"Well, Tom, your latest review is accompanied by a picture of my husband dining with a woman who isn't me!" an anonymous entry read. "Once confronted with photographic evidence, he confessed to having an ongoing affair."

It continued, "Just thought you'd be amused to hear of your part in the drama. This Thanksgiving I'm grateful to you for exposing a cheat!"

More

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey it was my sister that you had never met.

Anonymous said...

Well, the old lady shoulda been putin' out, and this wouldn't have happened. A rigid b!+ch.

Anonymous said...

one way to promote your food critic column! I call BS!

Anonymous said...

7:32 Most cheaters are getting it from their spouse and others. There’s nothing lower than a cheater.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
7:32 Most cheaters are getting it from their spouse and others. There’s nothing lower than a cheater.

November 29, 2019 at 8:42 AM

I agree about nothing lower than a cheater.

I have always wondered why a man would take his woman back knowing she got banged by another man.

Even when I was separated I told my ex that if she decided to sleep with someone I would never take her back. I don't know if she slept with anyone but I decided not to take her back anyway. I always believed that a "woman" was sacred and if she gave herself to someone else while in a relationship with me that it wouldn't work. You people keep getting your hearts broke and blowing your brains out because your old lady got porked by some other dude when you should have gotten rid of her the first time. Like they say there are plenty of other fish in the sea.

Ruh Roh said...

lol

there are some cheaters in the Peace Alliance of the lower Shore

Anonymous said...

What is wrong with you?