Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

World Series Game SEVEN At Caribbean Joe's TONIGHT

While I am normally closed on Wednesday's, this Wednesday is obviously special. The Nationals are in the final game 7 of the World Series. Considering most bars close early and some have already closed for the Winter, I'm going to open the doors tonight to allow everyone to watch the entire game from start to finish. 
Every time the Nationals score a home run I will provide any domestic beer for one dollar at the time of the home run, one per customer. We will have a limited menu for tonight. I'll open the doors at 6 PM and we will remain open till the game is over or the last person leaves the bar. Spread the word!!!

GO NATIONALS!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WASHINGTON NATIONALS ALL THE WAY BABY !!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well We'll go ahead. Washington is going down. I hope. The way they treated President Trump. But it seems the home team sucks in this series.

Anonymous said...

I was cheering for the Washington Nationals until they had their Trump bashing session. Now I hope they lose.

Anonymous said...

Ditto.

Anonymous said...

Agree. was a National fan until Sunday night. President Trump fan for life.

Drain The Swamp including Nationals (aka Democrats).