Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, October 26, 2019

George Soros: Elizabeth Warren Is ‘Most Qualified to Be President’

Progressive billionaire George Soros declared in a newly-released interview that 2020 White House contender Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) is “the most qualified to be president.”

“She has emerged as the clear-cut person to beat,” Soros said of Warren to the New York Times. “I don’t take a public stance, but I do believe that she is the most qualified to be president.”

The 89-year-old mega Democrat donor stopped short of endorsing Warren, stating his remarks should not be received as such.

“I’m not endorsing anybody because I want to work with whoever,” he stated. “I don’t express my views generally because I have to live with whoever the electorate chooses.”

More

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go to the light, Georg, go to the light.

Anonymous said...

And since Soros the great said it, it must be so! BS.

Anonymous said...

Who gives a damn what he thinks he's a stupid old geezer that needs to take A dirt nap

Anonymous said...

Hang Soros.

Anonymous said...


“I’m not endorsing anybody because I want to work with whoever,” he stated. “...I have to live with whoever the electorate chooses.”

That's rich, George. That's why you've spent something like $70 mil to undercut our current President?

Why not just "work with whoever the electorate chooses.”

You're a snake.

Anonymous said...

Rich old white lady pretended to be Indian for 55 years and is chosen leader of the Democrat party lol.

Anonymous said...

Who gives a flying flip what Soros thinks, one corrupt monster is what he is.

Anonymous said...

she's a Joke !!! she could not win Dog Catcher job !!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. That's not an endorsement. Its Russian collusion.