Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, October 19, 2019

CNN invites 9-year-old girl who identifies as transgender boy to ask question at town hall

A 9-year-old girl who identifies as a transgender boy received applause from presidential hopeful Elizabeth Warren, along with the town hall audience, after asking Warren how she plans to make transgender students feel safe:
“My name is Jacob and I am a 9-year-old transgender American…What will you do in your first week as president to make sure that kids like me feel safer in schools and what do you think schools need to do better to make sure that I don’t have to worry about anything but my homework?”
After more applause, Warren answered the 9-year-old by slamming Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos:

More

3 comments:

duh said...

My cat wants to be a elephant

can my cat join CNN ?

Anonymous said...

This is child abuse and CNN should be charged as well

Anonymous said...

Where is Child Protective Services?