Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Loud Love Plays TODAY At Caribbean Joe's

Ladies & Gentlemen, we KILLED it for Bike Week, no two ways about it. Today we are pleased to host our first annual Locals Party with our favorite group, LOUD LOVE. There's no cover charge and they start at 1 PM to 4 PM. Come have some fun and see what we've done with the place.

No matter what the weather conditions turn out to be today, the show will go on. I'll see you at 1 PM. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still bike parking only?

Anonymous said...

I was there on Saturday and it was a blast!!!

They made all the bikers feel very welcome and the music was great!

With my generation, and I felt young again!

I think I have found my new go to place to get away from it all!
Great staff working for you Joe!!!!

Anonymous said...

My 85 year old Clinton Liberal mother in law and her friends were in town this past weekend and they drove by Caribbean Joe's. They saw the bikini bike wash girls and thought it was a great idea. I'm thinking bikini car and truck wash next summer. I just need a location.