Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, September 28, 2019

GOP House Candidate Anna Paulina Luna: Instagram Censoring Me

Republican congressional candidate and U.S. Air Force veteran Anna Paulina Luna says censorship on Facebook-owned Instagram has hampered her campaign’s ability to collect donations.

In comments to Breitbart News, Paulina Luna, who is seeking the Republican nomination in FL-13, said her donation URL had been deactivated 14 times as of September 23. The congressional candidate provided video recordings of Instagram displaying error messages when users attempt to click on the donation link.

“I have been in correspondence with Facebook and they are having their engineers currently look into the problem,” said Paulina Luna. “However, they deactivated my links after every major radio segment I have done with national audiences and it has resulted in what I am going to estimate tens of thousands of dollars in loss campaign donations.”

“I am not an independently wealthy candidate so I depend largely on my social media platforms to raise money for my campaign.” Paulina Luna said that after initially promising the company’s engineers would look into the problem, Facebook has yet to provide her with any updates.

Instagram has increasingly come under fire from conservatives and Trump supporters over cases of censorship and “errors” that appear to only affect one side of the political aisle.

More

5 comments:

TheRealRay said...

Another reason conservatives and President Trump will win in 2020...MAGA...oh FYI on my Android keyboard if I type President, the next recommended word is always Obama. Makes me want to smash my phone with a hammer like Hil-liar-y did...😁

Anonymous said...


She needs to go on offense. FB and their subsidiaries are tampering with an election. She should sue and their tampering will end.

Anonymous said...

Censorship goes far beyond social media it goes to who also gets money loaned to them if you give to liberal policies no problem but conservative policies your not getting it.

Anonymous said...

With what money ? 250k for a team.

Anonymous said...

She is a HOTTY! I hope she wins!