Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, June 06, 2019

Shoplifter TWERKS at security cameras as she 'steals hundreds of dollars of clothing

Florida police are hoping to find a woman who twerked as she and her accomplice stole from an area clothing store in April.

Surveillance video released on Thursday shows the robbery taking place at a MadRag clothing store in Pembroke Pines on April 26.

Footage shows the woman - dressed in yellow pants and a patterned strapless halter top - twerking in the store in an effort to serve as a distraction.

More/Video

7 comments:

TheRealRay said...

That's just straight up gansta' nasty... glad I just saw the screenshot and not the video... nasty nasty puke puke...

Anonymous said...

That is one ugly lard ass broad. Disgusting.

Anonymous said...

Maybe she had a wedgie?

Anonymous said...

Northwest Woodsman: I was wondering what Michelle (Michael) Obama was up to.

Anonymous said...

trying to get the dingle berry to come loose

Anonymous said...

I didn't need to see the video, already knew enough by the article. I looked anyway, and now I regret it. I can't un-see that - unfortunately :(

SHORTY said...

Oh my

DAG


BIG GIRLLLLLLLLLL