Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, June 21, 2019

I’m an Oberlin Graduate. They Had It Coming.

As a right-wing alumna of far-left Oberlin College, I have four words for the administration in response to last week’s ground-breaking $11 million jury verdict in the defaming of humble Gibson’s Bakery:

You had it coming.

I have five more words for Oberlin as arrogant college officials continue their obstinate war on the Gibson family even after the much-deserved courtroom defeat:

You still don’t get it.

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!
Very useful info specially the last part :) I care for such info
much. I was seeking this certain information for
a long time. Thank you and good luck.