Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Are We Finally Going to Find Out If Democrat Governor Northam Was in KKK Garb or Blackface?

In February, a photo from Democrat Governor Ralph Northam's Eastern Virginia Medical School yearbook page was revealed. In it there are two men, one dressed in black face and the other in KKK garb. The photo had to be approved by an editor and the student, in this case Northam, before publication.

Northam initially admitted to being in the photo, but was careful not to say what he was wearing. He issued an apology.

“Earlier today, a website published a photograph of me from my 1984 medical school yearbook in a costume that is clearly racist and offensive. I am deeply sorry for the decision I made to appear as I did in this photo and for the hurt that decision caused then and now," he said. “This behavior is not in keeping with who I am today and the values I have fought for throughout my career in the military, in medicine, and in public service. But I want to be clear, I understand how this decision shakes Virginians’ faith in that commitment. I recognize that it will take time and serious effort to heal the damage this conduct has caused. I am ready to do that important work. The first step is to offer my sincerest apology and to state my absolute commitment to living up to the expectations Virginians set for me when they elected me to be their Governor.”

More

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

He was in the KKK uniform. That’s why he admitted to black face then retracted it.

Anonymous said...

What about the sexual assault of his Lt Governor?

Anonymous said...

He wore Blackface to dances, and his KKK outfit to the meetings, cross burnings, and ;just Friday night get togethers with his friends at the school.

Anonymous said...

These high power VA Democrats need to be investigated for their racist behavior and sexual assaults.

Anonymous said...

Gov. Northam wore Blackface makeup so often that his nickname around the campus was "Coonman", so just who was in the KKK robe?

Anonymous said...

It was determined that they could not identify the black face and the person in rhe Kkk outfit was the Governor's. He is free of any charges even though he admitted that was him in the year book.

Anonymous said...

He could volunteer to have an independent lab do a polygraph on him about which one he was in the photo and put an end to it all.

Anonymous said...

He's the one playing MAMMY. It's obvious. FREAKING DELUSIONAL weasel.

Anonymous said...

ANOTHER outstanding V.M.I. LOWLIFE PERVERT. The ENTIRE STATE government is FULL OF THEM. Can't get a job Out Of STATE.