Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, April 13, 2019

WATCH: Daily Wire's Knowles Sprayed With Bleach-Like Substance By SJW Protester During Speech At University of Missouri-KC

Speaking at the University of Missouri-Kansas City on Thursday night, The Daily Wire’s Michael Knowles was attacked by a masked protester who used a super soaker to fire liquid at him that appeared to be glitter-colored bleach; police later said that the liquid merely smelled like bleach. Knowles’ speech was titled simply “Men Are Not Women.”

Hecklers consistently interrupted Knowles and yelled at him, prompting Knowles to respond, “I know, you’re so oppressed, my dears. I know, life is so hard for you. You have to live in the richest, most equitable, most just country in the history of the world. You have to get a college education; you have to voluntarily go to lectures; it’s so awful. I can’t imagine.”

As the protesters stood up and started leaving, Knowles continued, “People who are in war-torn nations; they must truly pity you. Goodbye. Goodbye.” The crowd started clapping; Knowles said, “Thank you gentlemen, for your support. I’m not that intimidated by these guys … There’s a course being taught right now at an American university on angry white men. When I look at who’s angry, I’m not so sure …” The hecklers started yelling again, prompting Knowles to reply, “I know. I seem so hateful. You guys seem lovely and sweet. You guys seem so compassionate and lovely." Turning to one protester, he replied, "You hope that what? Well, it’s very difficult to use my platform when people use the hecklers veto to try to shut up any opinion that disagrees—"

Then all hell broke loose, as the protester tried to squirt what appeared to be bleach at Knowles.


More/Videos 

No comments: