Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, April 06, 2019

Biden "Not Sorry For Anything" After Seven Accusers And Countless Groping Videos Threaten 2020 Run

Former Vice President Joe Biden told reporters on Friday that he's not sorry for making inappropriate physical contact with people, including seven women who have accused him of making them highly uncomfortable after grabbing, kissing and making inappropriate comments about their physical appearance.

"I’m sorry I didn’t understand more," Biden told reporters. "I’m not sorry for any of my intentions. I’m not sorry for anything that I have ever done. I have never been disrespectful intentionally to a man or a woman. So that’s not the reputation I’ve had since I was in high school, for god’s sakes."

"The fact of the matter is I made it clear that if I made anyone feel (uncomfortable), I feel badly about that. It was never my intention. Ever," said Biden - without apologizing.

Speaking on Friday to the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Construction Conference in Washington DC, Biden joked twice about inappropriate physical contact. Before beginning his speech, he quipped "I just want you to know. I had permission to hug Lonnie," referring to IBEW president Lonnie Stephenson who had just introduced him.

More/Video

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sorry for lying about the first wife's car accident either...when did he & Jill get together?

Anonymous said...

EX VICE-PEDOPHILE OF THE UNITED STATES. And how about the death of his first wife, who he was cheating on. He accused the other driver of drunk driving, a lie. Creepy Uncle Joe. By the way rode the train from Washington with him almost every day. His first stop, the club car.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Biden. Your intention has nothing to do with it. Your party made it ubundantly clear with the Kavanaugh circus how we should be looking at things now. With that said, based on the dems rules. You are now guilty - prove us wrong. Oh, and you are a dirtbag.

Anonymous said...

He has NEVER road on a train. Laughable!!

Anonymous said...

It's always different when the shoe is on the other foot. Before it was Kavanaugh how does it feel to get a little of what that family suffered and please tell us more about his 1st wife's death and his cheating, let us open his closet. And the Dems think they're front runner never needs to apologize for anything, even if he has offended many women, it's ok because he's always done it--what arrogance!

Anonymous said...

12:08- when he was in the Senate. Look up the facts before you make an ass out of yourself, again. Joe- no doubt a Delaware Dumassocrat.

Anonymous said...

Democrats are never sorry.