Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Beto O'Rourke wrote poem asking cow to 'wax my ass' and 'scrub my balls'

Beto O'Rourke's youthful artistic experiments included a poem pleading for genital grooming and a sacred cow to lactate, according to newly unearthed documents.
At age 16 in 1988, under the pseudonym - "Psychedelic Warlord" - O'Rourke, now 46, authored "The Song of the Cow" — a bizarre piece of experimental writing that included lines asking for a cow to "buff" and "scrub my balls."
An excerpt of the poem can be viewed below:
I need a butt-shine, 
Right now 
You are holy, 
Oh, sacred Cow 
I thirst for you, 
Provide Milk.
More 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another fine example of an ivy league schools education

Anonymous said...

This is perfect not competent to run for office he's a kook.

Anonymous said...

Social media postings by wanna-be politicians is going to rear its ugly head MANY times and bite them in the a$$ over the next few years.
I consider myself a fine, upstanding citizen today, but if there was social media (and especially CAMERAS!) when I came of age in the 60's, I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't be elected Dog Catcher in any town in America.
I had fun... Maybe TOO much fun. Thank god there no record of it!

Anonymous said...

There is something wrong with this scum bag.

Anonymous said...

It just came out that he fed his wife poop one day. Calling it avocado.