Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, February 01, 2019

Virginia Delegate Who Co-Sponsored Abortion Bill Admits She Didn’t Read It

Virginia Democratic Del. Dawn Adams apologized to her constituents for co-sponsoring a bill that would legalize abortion up until birth, admitting that she did not read the bill before putting her name on it.

“I did not read a bill I agreed to co-patron, and that wasn’t smart or typical,” Adams, who is a nurse practitioner, said. “I will work harder and be better for it.”

“I am sorry that I did not exercise due diligence before this explosion of attention,” she continued. “Had I done so, I would not have co-patroned.”

Adams said that while she is no longer co-sponsoring this particular bill, she is not compromising on her support of abortion.

More

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Typical Democrat pass the Bill then read it.

Anonymous said...

How the heck can someone sign anything of importance without knowledge of what they are signing? These politicians are getting worst by the day. I mean take a peek at the post below this one. Some of these idiot's need to be exterminated themselves so they won't have any say in abortion. I have always wondered why government even has any skin in the game.

Anonymous said...

Co-sponsor a bill that you haven't read? Wow. How like a Democrat!

Anonymous said...

Democrats are the baby killers. No running away from that now.

Anonymous said...

Dave T: Clearly Anonymous #2, you missed Nancy Pelosi's brilliant concept: you have to pass the bills our genius liberals create so that we can find out what's inside. They're just so smart, nobody can understand what these great progressives are doing next. And if you believe that, I have property for sale in Florida. lol.

lmclain said...

THAT IS YOUR JOB!!!

Put her name on the "I'll resign because all I'm doing is collecting a fat check for a part-time job I don't even do, part-time" list.
THEN, hang her, too.
Keep cheering, you democrat idiots.
THIS is your typical democrat, not the exception.

Anonymous said...

Don't you think you should resign?

Really?