Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, December 06, 2018

A Middle-Aged Career Woman on the Lies of Feminism She Learned Too Late

Every Wednesday, the second hour of my national radio show is the “Male/Female Hour.” A few weeks ago, a woman named Jennifer called in.

For reasons of space, I have somewhat shortened her comments. Every young woman should read them. This is precisely what she said:

“Dennis, I want to get right to it. I’m 50 years old with four college degrees. I was raised by a feminist mother with no father in the home. My mother told me get an education to the maximum level so that you can get out in the world, make a lot of money. And that’s the path I followed. I make adequate money. I don’t make a ton of money. But I do make enough to support my own household.

“I want to tell women in their 20s: Do not follow the path that I followed. You are leading yourself to a life of loneliness. All of your friends will be getting married and having children, and you’re working to compete in the world, and what you’re doing is competing with men. Men don’t like competitors. Men want a partner. It took me until my late 40s to realize this.

More

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good advice. I hope it's not too late.

Anonymous said...

I don't think a lot of millennials are going to get married and have kids. Technology has robbed them of social skills so they don't have many face to face relationships. And they won't be able to make enough money to afford kids.

Anonymous said...

When feminist groups have Muslim women as their spokeswomen the movement is going in the opposite direction.

Anonymous said...

with the coming of the robots I can get one that looks like her without all the nagging!

Anonymous said...

So true - even more poignant when you are a single mother.