Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, November 02, 2018

Stacey Dash at Walk Away Rally: ‘I Got Blacked into Voting’ for Obama

Actress Stacey Dash said she was ostracized and called the n-word for publicly supporting former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney over President Barack Obama during the 2012 presidential election.

“My whole life changed when I put out a tweet in 2012: ‘Vote for Romney, the only hope for our future.’ The next day, everything was different. I was a house n*****. I was a coon. I was a traitor to my race. I was an Uncle Tom, who by the way is hero, so thank you very much. I was blacklisted from Hollywood. No one wanted to hire me. Why? Because of my politics,” she said.

Dash was one of thousands over the weekend to declare their independence from the Democrat Party in the first #WalkAway Campaign march. The WalkAway Campaign was launched earlier this year by Brandon Straka, an openly gay man and former liberal who walked away from the Democrat Party because he felt liberalism embodied hatred, discrimination, group-think, censorship, and junk science –things to which he was opposed.

“Who do you think you are? I was called a black white supremacist by Chelsea Handler. So what you’re saying is that in order to have an independent thought, I have to white and Democratic? No, excuse me. I didn’t mean Democratic, ‘cause they’re not Democratic. They’re Democrats."

More

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It takes an intelligent and strong willed person to walk off the Democratic plantation...

Anonymous said...

The sad thing is it's the liberal white idiots that are creating alot of this nonsense

Anonymous said...

There Civil war is coming.

Anonymous said...

Another pity party for Stacey Dash and identity crisis.

Anonymous said...

SURPRISED it took them this long. How dumb can blacks be?? OBAMA did NOTHING for them. Not a Damn thing. Yet they love him. WHY?? HE'S BLACK. Talk about misinformed Voter's.