Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Corsi: 'I Will Not Lie'

Conservative writer Dr. Jerome Corsi, an associate of Roger Stone, has been offered a plea deal in connection with special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russia collusion, according to several news outlets, but he is swearing that he will not accept it.

"Corsi tells me he’s been offered plea deal on one count of perjury," NBC News Senior Producer Anna Schecter tweeted Monday, quoting him as telling her "'They want me to say I willfully lied. I’m not going to agree that I lied. I did not. I will not lie to save my life. I’d rather sit in prison and rot for as long as these thugs want me to.'"

Corsi also told CNN Monday that he will not accept a plea deal, commenting during a telephone interview that "They can put me in prison the rest of my life. I am not going to sign a lie."

He also said he does not know what will happen if he refuses the deal.

Corsi also confirmed to CNN that he's been offered a deal to plead guilty to one count of perjury.

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Corsi lies constantly.