Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, November 17, 2018

A Cold Winter for White Women

The open assault on white women from the progressive left seems to have begun in earnest. It could be rightfully argued that it actually began more than two years ago immediately following the election of President Trump, when presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton said, “[Democrats] do not do well with white men, and we don’t do well with married, white women. And part of that is an identification with the Republican Party, and a sort of ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should.”

Clinton didn't win over white women for a myriad of reasons but the number of tone-deaf statements she made on why women didn't vote for her, such as this one, certainly did her no favors. Clinton couldn't have been more insulting to her own gender. By making public derogatory statements against white women, Clinton was really signaling that it was time to kick off the white woman blame game. Enter Jada Pinkett Smith, the outspoken racial critic who, just days ago, freely admitted that she just doesn't like white women in general. Smith said on her own talk show, “I have to admit I’m guilty to that to a certain degree because I do have my own biases, specifically to blonde women," she revealed. “Blonde hair on white women just triggers me. I’ve had to catch myself.”

Smith's racist remarks follow on the heels of the media's consistent messaging that it was white women who were to blame for the confirmation of Justice Brett Kavanaugh. Media outlets such as the Guardian, the New York Times, Vogue, and countless feminist organizations were propagating a singular message aimed squarely at the feet of white women. Following the infamous almost all-female Kavanaugh confirmation battle, Vox host Liz Plank tweeted, “The way white women accept to be used as pawns by a party that consistently strips their rights and minorities’ rights away cannot be overstated.”

More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Might be a cold winter for black men and women also as they are waking up from all the lies, fake promises, and fake news from the left wing plantation owners. We are about freedom for all and making America great again.

Anonymous said...

"...a party that consistently strips their rights and minorities’ rights away..."

The rights that have been stripped away (i.e., removed) are: ???

Anonymous said...

Tired of being accused that as a white female I cannot think for myself.

mommy13 said...

I second that 12:23, I don't play the gender card. I actually convinced my husband and son to vote for Trump. I am the only girl at my job and I don't feel oppressed in any way