Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, October 27, 2018

My New Ford Truck

Bought a new Ford F350 Tri-Flex Fuel Truck It'll run on hydrogen, gasoline, or E85.

Had to go back to the dealer yesterday because I couldn't get the radio to work.

The service technician explained that the radio was voice-activated.

'Nelson', the technician said to the radio.

The radio replied, 'Ricky or Willie?'

'Willie!' he continued, and 'On The Road Again' came from the speakers.

Then he said, 'Ray Charles!', and in an instant 'Georgia On My Mind' replaced Willie Nelson.

I drove away happy, and for the next few days, every time I'd say, 'Beethoven', I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said, 'Beatles', I'd get one of their awesome songs.

Well, yesterday, a woman ran a red light and nearly smashed into my new truck, but luckily I swerved in time to avoid her. I yelled at her, 'Crazy Bitch!'

The radio replied, “HILLARY, FORD, MAXINE, WARREN, OR PELOSI ?”

I love this truck....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I stopped reading at “F-350 with tri flex fuel”. Anyone who would buy an F-350 and not get diesel isn’t worth listening to.

Anonymous said...

Thats funny!

Anonymous said...

You lost your sense of humor if you ever had one. I thought this comment was the funniest I have heard in a long time. Can't wait to share. A classic

Anonymous said...

Well then 8:41, you missed a good laugh.