Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, July 03, 2018

EPA head Scott Pruitt becomes latest Trump official to be harassed at a restaurant

Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Scott Pruitt became the most recent Trump administration figure to get an earful while trying to get a mouthful at a DC restaurant, according to a Facebook posting Monday.

Teacher Kristin Mink was shown approaching Pruitt as he chowed down with a pal at the Teaism restaurant Monday, four blocks from his office at the EPA’s headquarters.

“I just wanted to urge you to resign, because of what you’re doing to the environment in our country,” Mink said, holding her two-year-old son and a notepad, as her husband recorded the encounter.

Speaking to The Post, the 33-year-old mom from Silver Spring, Maryland explained that her husband pointed out Pruitt and her first reaction was, “He’s the worst.”

“I had to decide what to say, he’s so scandal-ridden,” Mink said. “I jotted down just a couple points that I wanted to make to him that were a little on the specific side.”

More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of these instigating idiots is going to catch one of President Trump's Officials on the wrong day at the wrong time. They will be told to go away, an argument will start, and someone will go to jail or worse.

Anonymous said...

This will not end well. Sad

Anonymous said...

Sidwell Friends School will probably give her a prize.

Anonymous said...

"I jotted down just a couple of points..." because I have no clue what he's done but he's bad. I've been told he's bad and he's on Trumps side. Yeah, he's bad because of that. So I will walk up with him, my 2 year old on my hip and my husband recording it on his cell phone.

WOW the world we live in today!