Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, May 02, 2018

Plea Deal For Woman With Gun In Body Cavity

A Missouri woman who had a loaded handgun hidden in her vagina at the time of her arrest last year today pleaded guilty to weapons possession and narcotics charges.

During an appearance in Circuit Court in McLean County, Illinois, Anika Witt, 27, copped to a pair of felony charges as part of a plea agreement that requires her to testify at trial against an acquaintance with whom she was arrested last September.

Pictured at right, Witt faces up to 10 years in prison on the gun charge and 15 years in custody on a heroin possession rap. However, her cooperation will likely result in a greatly reduced term when she appears in court in late-June for sentencing.

As part of Witt’s plea deal, prosecutors agreed to drop four other felony counts lodged against the convicted felon (who faces a $6400 fine related to the heroin count).

Witt and Clinton McDonald, 29, were arrested following a traffic stop on Interstate 55 just north of Bloomington. A search of the pair’s vehicle turned up heroin and Ecstasy, police reported.

More

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd make a comment here about what I think should be done to this woman, but it would be just shooting my mouth off. So I won't.

Anonymous said...

I’m surprised Planned Parenthood and Gloria Allred didn’t sponsor her.

Anonymous said...

What a holster.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I'd make a comment here about what I think should be done to this woman, but it would be just shooting my mouth off. So I won't.

May 2, 2018 at 5:55 AM

so, you're shooting your mouth off anyway

Anonymous said...

Wow could I park my camper up there?

Anonymous said...

She should have been caught here, they would have let her plea bargain the gun charge away.

Anonymous said...

How in the world? Never mind.

Anonymous said...

May 2, 2018 at 7:53 AM:

What are you, dense? You don't know a joke when you see one? Geesh. Go hang out somewhere else, grouch. BTW, I got the joke, and liked it!

Anonymous said...

ouch.

Anonymous said...

The gun was a S&W model 29, 44 magnum with a 8 3/8 inch barrel, enlarged combat grips, and laser sight.

Anonymous said...

Well, THAT joke went right over your head...