Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, May 10, 2018

'Hey liberals': Maryland billboard warns foes to grab guns if they try to impeach Trump

HUNTINGTOWN, Md. (WJLA) - There is a lot to read these days when you drive down Solomons Island Road in Calvert County.

Politicians looking for votes, businesses looking for customers, and then one sign at Bowie Shop Road that is turning a lot of heads.

“Hey liberals,” it reads. “Better get your guns if you try to impeach President Trump. From all of your deplorables in Calvert County.”

"I love the billboard,” Michelle Rinker said. “We're conservative and there’s a lot of corruption that's happened in this country and I don't think it’s threatening.”

“I’m a Republican but I think it's a little offensive,” Kelly Mazzella said. “I think you can persuade people on the topics and not insult them.”

More

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get what Kelly M says however I wholeheartedly approve of this sign. Here's my reason: Liberals have been threatening conservatives, Christians, any frankly ANYONE who might disagree with their ideology (which is based on Communist policy). They have worked feverishly to take away the First and Second Amendments, then lie about how important they think it is.
They have been gunning (pun intended) for a civil war in this country. And along with this stupid Russian collusion foolishness they just might get it.

Anonymous said...

I like it

Anonymous said...

Liberals have no sense of humor.

Anonymous said...

Dave T: Feel free to add Worcester County !

Anonymous said...

Attn: 10:09------That's not humor~~~It's fact

Anonymous said...

I feel bad for Calvert County conservatives - after being ruled by Nancy's lapdog Steny since 1981.

Anonymous said...

The snowflakes war is coming soon enough.

Anonymous said...

It's coming .

Anonymous said...



Plain spoken. Like the sentiment they are sharing.