Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, April 13, 2018

Illegal Alien Accused of Ramming Motorcyclist Off the Road Arrested

Chilling video appears to show attempted murder of rider

An arrest has been made following a road rage incident where a car rammed into a motorcyclist, pushing him off the road in Sarasota, deputies announced.

Sarasota County deputies said they arrested 30-year-old Magdiel Medrano-Bonilla on Tuesday.

Video captured Sunday shows a man on a motorcycle, Darin Hendrickson yelling for the driver of a car to pull over.

Read more

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And will he get deported....... no.

LastMohican said...

This is the second time in recent history I have seen this type of action. This AH's punishment for attempted murder should be swift and severe.

If not, for whatever reason, the next occurrence should be dealt with by the victim or the victim's representative in the quickest manner possible, with the harshest penalty possible.

Since there seems to be a trend that offenders do not receive their just rewards, I will not even report such an occurrence if it were to happen to me.

But afterward, I will not brag nor give any indication I was the one responsible for the sudden demise of such a jerk who attacked me with their vehicle.

I truly hope I will never be faced with such a decision to make. Nobody really wins in a situation such as that.