Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Sad, Isn't It?

He had it all..........one man's short, life changing story. 

Into every life a little rain must fall. I talked to a homeless man this morning & asked him how he ended up this way. He said, "Up until last month, I still had it all. I had plenty to eat, my clothes were washed & pressed, I had a roof over my head, I had TV & Internet, & I went to the gym, the pool, & the library. I was working on my MBA on-line. I had no bills & no debt. I even had full medical coverage.”

"I felt sorry for him, so I asked, "What happened" ? Drugs? 

Alcohol? Divorce?

"Oh no nothing like that," he said..... "I was paroled."!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad, yes...but true

Anonymous said...

The dumbocrat utopia!
Get everything for free - someone else pays for it!

Anonymous said...

Make it optional and see how many dimwittedocrats contribute dollars ......

Anonymous said...

Quit making fun of those less fortunate.

Anonymous said...

9:45 who's making fun of the guy,he's a friggin idiot that won't work and expect the world to support him. SCREW HIM.

Anonymous said...

Another reason our prisons are overcrowded. It's not punishment and hard labor anymore, it's a country club atmosphere. Homeless, don't work, living on the streets and don't like it. Simple, commit felony burglary and get 2 years in prison with the perks mentioned in this post. Get out, break parole, BOOM, back in you go. Great system of "punishment" isn't it?