Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, March 19, 2018

Lost - man's gold wedding band with diamond

My 80+ yr old father lost his wedding band. It is gold with a diamond in it. My parents have been married 62 years. 

It has enormous sentimental value. He notice it missing while at Delmarva Heart on Milford St on Friday but that doesn't necessarily mean it was lost there.

There is a reward. If it has been pawned / sold / or traded - please let us know where - no judgments, no hassles.
Contact me at Jantizzy@aol.com.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I truly hope and pray he finds it.
If I had found it, I would have done the right thing and tuned it in to my local police department. There are still good honest people out there. I hope that if it is found, they would do the decent thing for this man.

lmclain said...

Some pawn shop owner in Salisbury has probably already bought for $50 and gave it to his friend, dad, son, etc....
Sorry.
I hope you find it, but a ring like that catches attention and gets sold fast.
Been there.
My girlfriend had a $15,000 ring pawned and the pawn shop just couldn't remember who bought it, but he still had several OTHER, lesser value, pieces on display that were part of the theft. I'm positive he KEPT that ring.
These slime balls KNOW jewelry and they are just legal thieves.
Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Hi Imclain - Yea, I was going to do the pawn shop patrol tomorrow, but I agree it's probably futile. But I have to do it, I couldn't sleep knowing I didn't try.

2:23 PM Thank you for your kind words.

lmclain said...

I hope you find it. God bless....