Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, February 15, 2018

PRESIDENTIAL SMOKE SIGNALS: Fauxcahontas Makes Surprise Appearance At Native American Conference, Plays Victim

On Wednesday, Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) sent some presidential smoke signals with a surprise appearance at the National Congress of American Indians. There, she attempted to rebut the accusations that she fabricated Native American heritage for personal gain — she still claims she has Cherokee ancestry, without a shred of evidence to support the contention, and she likely used that fake ancestry to win a post at Harvard Law School. In the past, she’s defended her supposed ancestry by pointing to her “high cheekbones” and her recipe submission in Pow Wow Chow. Yes, really.

As usual.

This time, she suggested that President Trump’s playful label, “Pocahontas” — which is actually a botched version of the original joke about Warren, Fauxcahontas — was racism. Not just that: her mission would be to tell the Native American story every time she’s questioned about her heritage. Which amounts to using Native Americans as a political human shield to avoid explaining why she appropriated Native American heritage for personal and political benefit.

Warren stated:

[My] mother’s family was part Native American. And my daddy’s parents were bitterly opposed to their relationship. So, in 1932, when Mother was 19 and Daddy had just turned 20, they eloped. …The story they lived will always be a part of me. And no one – not even the president of the United States – will ever take that part of me away.

More

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe the Racist Black Lives Matter agitator Jamaad Gould has filed to run for the Wicomico County Council at Large seat. This is not what Wicomico County needs.

Jamaad Gould
February 7 at 7:53am · Instagram ·

When I first graduated from college three years ago I was supposed to move to pg county. I changed my mind and elected to stay at home to fulfill my dreams and help my community. I’ve experienced some roadblocks and lost my way for a time. Now I’m back on track and more focused than ever. So, now I’m taking the next step by filing to become the voice for the unheard people of Wicomico County. Get registered and vote for me in this upcoming election as Wicomico County Council Member at Large to make sure the voice of the people never falls on deaf ears again.

Anonymous said...


She always speak with forked tongue.

Anonymous said...

She should be made to have a DNA test. Guarantee you she wouldn't do it

Anonymous said...

Perverted woman. I see through the shield (media's filters). Do you? Why must it all be about race? What are they hiding? Is this her way (nasty woman?) To make the followers of him vote like the mindless ones (cell phones). It is time to ask why. Why obama, pelosi and other perverts/zombies to the NWO? who are these people (liberals?). What is their master plan for You?

Anonymous said...

Liar Liar Your Pow Wow Chows on fire.