Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, January 12, 2018

GOP Deserting Posts Ahead Of Midterms To Sabotage 'America First' Agenda

Establishment willing to throw elections to Democrats to bring The Swamp back to status quo

Establishment Republicans are abandoning their posts to throw the midterms to the Democrats to derail President Trump’s ‘America First’ agenda.

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) is the latest Congressman to announce his retirement.

“While my service to California’s 49th district will be coming to an end, I will continue advocating on behalf of the causes that are most important to me, advancing on behalf of the causes that are most important to me, advancing public policy where I believe I can make a true and lasting difference, and continuing the fight to make our incredible nation an even better place to call home,” he said in a statement Wednesday.

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the RINO's. Good riddance to all of them!

Anonymous said...

So elect true conservatives. This is an opportunity