Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Wife Asks Husband...

Avocados -

A Wife asks her husband, “Could you please go shopping for me and buy a carton of milk and if they have avocados, get 6.

A short time later the husband comes back with 6 cartons of milk.

The wife asks him, “Why did you buy 6 cartons of milk?”

He replied, “They had avocados”

If you’re a woman, I’m sure you’re going back to read it again.  Men will get it the first time.

Water in the carburetor

WIFE:  “There is trouble with the car.  It has water in the carburetor.”

HUSBAND:  “Water in the carburetor?  That’s ridiculous.”

WIFE:  “I tell you the car has water in the carburetor.”

HUSBAND:  “You don’t even know what a carburetor is.  I’ll check it out.  Where’s the car?

WIFE:  “In the river”

This is a frightening statistic!

25% of the women in this country are on medication for mental illness.  That’s scary.  It means 75% are running around untreated.

He must pay!

Husband and wife had a tiff.  Wife called up her mom and said, “He fought with me again, I am coming to live with you.”

Mom said, “No darling, he must pay for his mistake.  I am coming to live with you.

Today’s Short Reading From the Bible..

From Genesis:  “And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the earth.”  Then He made the earth round...and He laughed and laughed and laughed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Husband to wife: What? You never told me that!

Anonymous said...

I laughed, too.

Anonymous said...

something to lighten the day! Thanks.