Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Democratic Party Bigwig Resigns Over Sexual Harassment Allegations

The chairman of the Florida Democratic party resigned on Friday after six women came forward to accuse him of creating a hostile work environment by making sexually-charged comments.

“When my personal situation becomes distracting to our core mission of electing Democrats and making Florida better, it is time for me to step aside,” said Stephen Bittel, a Miami Beach businessman with close ties to Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

“I have to apologize for all who have felt uncomfortable during my tenure at the Democratic party,” Bittel continued, adding that he will work to elect a successor.

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is is it a woman? These greeps all apologize the same way, not really. Also I noticed they still try to hold on to power rolls.. I don't think anyone wants him on their campaign...Sick

Anonymous said...

He is bowing out before his entire history is revealed.