Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, September 28, 2017

The Next Big Thing In Beer Is Being A Small Taproom

I have a problem.

I know I won't get any sympathy, but still.

On any given night, I can walk out my front door and within a half hour be at one ofseven different taprooms serving up amazing fresh beer, brewed on the spot. Do you get what I'm going through? How could anyone possibly choose?

Here in the leafy western suburbs of Boston, there's Start Line in Hopkinton; CraftRoots in Milford; 7th Wave in Medfield; Medusa in Hudson; and Jack's Abbey, Springdale and Exhibit 'A' in Framingham.

These taprooms are part of the latest trend in craft beer in America.

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Or you can buy a 30 pack on the way home.