Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, September 23, 2017

'Tell That Son of a B***h He's Fired': Trump Blasts NFL Anthem Kneelers

President Trump railed against National Football League players who have knelt during the national anthem.

Trump said that he and Sen. Luther Strange (R-Ala.), who he was stumping for in Huntsville, are "unified" by "great American values."

"We're proud of our country and we're proud of our flag," he said.

He said players who disrespect the flag and kneel for the national anthem should be ejected from the stadium and cut from the team.

"Wouldn't you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say 'get that son of a b***h off the field right now - he's fired'," Trump said.

More
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/09/22/donald-trump-blasts-nfl-flag-kneeling-get-sob-field

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cant help but Love our President. Reminds me of General Patton!

Anonymous said...

Sadly no NFL owner has the balls to do that except maybe Jerry Jones of Dallas or whoever owns the Raiders now.

Anonymous said...

Hit them in the pocket. Turn off the NFL. plenty to watch on Netflix.

Anonymous said...

NFL ratings up...not!

Anonymous said...

I'm done with the NFL.

Anonymous said...

I've been done since last year this time with the NFL and NBA. Still holding on to NASCAR and hockey and baseball. But they are treading on thin ice.
I get my fill of football watching college players who will unfortunately become the players I won't watch on Sunday.
Trump is of course the only one with the guts to stand up and say what we believe and tell the truth. And why The NFL ratings are crashing.

bob pinto said...

I dumped NFL RedZone. I love football but I love my country more.

Off the field say what you want, on the field I'm paying you.

Same goes for "entertainers".

Anonymous said...

TRUMP IS RIGHT ON !!!! FIRE them = Problem Solved !!

Anonymous said...

NFL is freemasonry on steroids.
It will never happen.
They are an integral part of the agenda to brain wash Americans.

Wake up.