Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, August 18, 2017

Trump Refuses To Let Go, Slams Graham's "DIsgusting Lie" About Charlottesville Comments

Following yesterday's advisory councils debacle, Trump woke up on Thursday and seemingly unable to "let it go", immediately went after South Carolina Sen. Lindsay Graham over his latest criticism of Trump’s response to the violence in Charlottesville.

In a burst of tweets, confirming yet again that Gen Kelly remains powerless to contain Trump's tweeting habit, Trump said “publicity seeking Lindsey Graham falsely stated that I said there is moral equivalency between the KKK, neo-Nazis & white supremacists and people like Ms. Heyer. Such a disgusting lie. He just can't forget his election trouncing.The people of South Carolina will remember!"

More

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my president!

Anonymous said...

Go MAGA!

Anonymous said...

Right now I've been drinkig so it's probably best that I don't really say how I actually feel but Republicans need to stand behind our President. If they don't this country is done and those traitor SOBs will be responsible.

Anonymous said...

Confederate parades and celebrations are being planned all over the country.Nobody can stop it.Should be interesting.

Anonymous said...

7:34 Drinking or not I couldn't have said it better myself.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Donald Trump is my POTUS!

MAGA!!!!