Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, June 03, 2017

Parents Shocked By Adult Drag Queen Performance – at Grade School Talent Show


What in the name of Ru Paul is wrong with the New York City Board of Education?

Parents are furious after children as young as 5-years-old were exposed to a man's erotic drag show performance at what was supposed to be a school district talent show.

“My first reaction was what the hell is going on,” parent Raquel Morales told me.

The New York Daily News described the lewd performance as “complete with gyrations, tongue gymnastics and a flashed G-string.”

More

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The government schools have become cesspools of depravity.

I Threw Up My Lemonade When I Saw This On Your Blog! said...

Why are parents shocked? The government-run schools are trying to normalize sexual deviance and encourage kids to be transgender instead of embracing their heterosexuality. Now days, many kids are told they're abnormal if they aren't homosexual or bisexual. Its to the point where even sexual orientation is being shoved down people's throats instead of just quietly coexisting.

When was the last time you walked up to someone at a dinner party and said, "Hi, I'm straight?" Why do homosexuals always feel the need to flaunt their sexuality? Isn't that a private situation in the first place?

I couldn't care less what you do in your bedroom, but stay the F&&& out of mine unless I invite you to be there.

Anonymous said...

I was going to make a comment but I just don't know what to say except that I'm 80 years old and I'm glad my parents aren't around to see what is happening in our country.

Anonymous said...

1020
Exactly.
Thank you

Anonymous said...

We as a nation are running out of time. Most religions now are going along with the "NEW AGE" and It is all part of the HIDDEN dangers of the rainbow and its agenda to destroy us all.