Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

ACLU Transgender Lawsuit Seeks To Force Wisconsin Taxpayers To Pay For Genital Mutilation

Two employees of the University of Wisconsin have filed a federal lawsuit to force the state’s taxpayers to fund the removal of their penises and various other costs which go along with gender reassignment surgery.

The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) is assisting with the lawsuit, reports the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

The defendants named in the lawsuit include the University of Wisconsin System and its board of regents, as well as some insurers.

The two plaintiffs are Shannon Andrews, a research assistant at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, and Alina Boyden, a teaching assistant in the anthropology department at the University of Wisconsin–Madison.

More

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want the Government to buy me a yacht, guess I should sue for income equality!

Anonymous said...

So their going to reAttach them were? I know of a good place they can reattach it to

Anonymous said...

Freaking sick a$$ people!

Anonymous said...

Only liberal Democrats behind this type of bs.

Anonymous said...

I would gladly chip in for a lobotomy.

Anonymous said...

Why would they not be filing the lawsuit against the insurance who denied the claim? Why file the suit so the taxpayers have to fund the operation. Seems to me that is an insurance issue, not a taxpayer issue.

Anonymous said...

In fact, I think I would like to be a rich person. I think I will file a lawsuit against the taxpayers of my state because I don't like being what I am (which is poor) and make them make me rich.