Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Brazile Defends Her Decision to Leak Questions to Clinton

Former Democratic National Committee chair Donna Brazile joined Comedy Central's "The Daily Show" on Thursday to discuss her time as head of the DNC. During the interview, Trevor Noah asked Brazile about her leaked emails to the Clinton campaign in which she gave out debate questions.

"Well, first of all, I didn't have my hands in the cookie jar. I'm an operative, I'm a strategist, and part of what my role was, in addition to being a ‘political pundit,' was to help advance the cause of justice and equality," she said.

"So think about, we have six debates. I started to fight for more debates. I started to fight to ensure that Bernie and Hillary had an opportunity to talk about these issues, talk about the Flint water crisis, talk about criminal justice reform, and that was my role," she continued.

Brazile then said that what people know about the emails is the "Russian version" of the story.

More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liar, liar pantsuit's on fire! Tie them to the telephone wire. Turn them in; turn them out.....turn 'em in to sauerkraut!

Anonymous said...

She's now wearing liar and cheat like a crown.

Anonymous said...

ALL libs are P O S.

Anonymous said...

That figures a thug that lies ?