Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, February 20, 2017

Comments Worthy Of A Post

Joe the snowflakes are claiming victory....we need some pics of the truth..either way...

I replied: 1:59, I would think so, this was their event. Just as I have stated from the very beginning, let them blow off steam. They rallied together and held a peaceful event and that's awesome.

I'm extremely pleased the Pro Trump people kept their cool. This sets an incredible example of how AMERICANS should act/behave.

While we may not agree with their values and beliefs, they have every right to express their opinions just as we do.

That being said, my hat is tipped to ALL of you who attended.

I spent my day detailing my Harley, washing several of my vehicles, planting flowers and preparing our bonfire for all my friends this evening. Hope all of you had just as rewarding day as I've had. Tomorrow is Family Day on the Boardwalk.

Peace

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

JOe, Molly's Mutants outnumbered the Trump crown by about 2 or 3 to 1. Was hard to say exactly as lots of the conservatives were intermingled among the other group. I would say however, the conservatives looked like normal folks as opposed to many of the mutants

Anonymous said...

I counted 100
20 of them where kids.

Anonymous said...

Dave T: Molly and everyone else, I am glad that people could come together although they disagree, and did so in a peaceful fashion. Above all everyone, we are Americans! Never forget this, and that includes Molly.

Anonymous said...

I'm just curious... were any of the President Of The United States Donald Trump supporters given the opportunity to speak at this rally for "all" people?

JoeAlbero said...

1:04, Just remember, we at SBYNews asked conservatives NOT to attend and let the Anti Trump Protesters blow off steam and have their say.

So the fact that they had more people there doesn't surprise me one bit. Also keep in mind, I talked one group of 700 not to attend and they agreed.

Their protest was a great success BUT keep in mind, just look at out traffic numbers over the weekend. I'd say we had, (by far) the largest listening audience over anything the Shore has ever seen.

Anonymous said...

Who really gives a rat's ass if the Magical Molly Morons think they 'won'? Really? That's what you're worried about. She organized a rally for her people and her type of people showed up. Whoop di do. It was for approximately 3 hours and then done. Why is anyone concerned or even talking about this. I was there - it was peaceful, there were some President Trump people there as well, kids running around, a dog barking, done deal. So what? Something tells me there is more important things going on currently then what went on Saturday. Move on...

Anonymous said...

Actually Trump people outnumbered Molly's misfits that was obvious to anyone who attended.

Anonymous said...

They did have a victory. It was peaceful, they said their piece, there were kids there and no vulgarity. I have a friend who is on the opposite political spectrum of me – his kids and wife went. They had a good time. Although I do not believe in their cars, it was, according to him, a nice atmosphere.

The people should be given credit – they did not do what others did around the country and smash stuff up. I disagree with them, but I applaud them.

Anonymous said...

I thought normal people outnumbered protesters by the looks of the photos.