Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Hogan promises 'I'm not going to play the politics'

Republican Gov. Larry Hogan on Wednesday promised he would not engage in partisan warfare over the next 90 days the Democrat-dominated General Assembly is convened in Annapolis.

"I have no intention of coming out with any claws," Hogan said Wednesday morning during an Annapolis event.

"I believe there are claws coming out. They're not coming from me."

He said he would focus on 2017, not maneuvering to win re-election in 2018.

More

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He needs to hire a director or superintendant for md child support would be nice instead were paying supervisor mark a tyler for no reason

Anonymous said...

I like Hogan,but he seriously underestimated Trump.A lot of Republicans fell by the wayside when Trump did off the wall things and said likewise.There were those of us who NEVER doubted him.I was one.Not for a second.

Anonymous said...

Of course not. He is a freakin liberal in disguise.

Anonymous said...

7:09,myself and friends starting to believe this also.

Anonymous said...

McCain needs to leave...what has he done for veterans? very little!!!